The Wand Featured on WCBS-TV New York
Peace of Mind for Your Dental Visits
The Wand is a computer-assisted system for local anesthesia. It carefully guides dental professionals as they are performing dental injections. Patients who experience our technology will find it offers less pain and more contained numbness for the area that is being treated by using single tooth anesthesia (STA).
Benefits of The Wand
Dentistry practices that use The Wand offer an increased level of comfort for patients, among other benefits.
More comfort & less anxiety
- Significantly more comfortable than the syringe
- Greatly reduces anxiety
- STA eliminates collateral numbness
More efficient use of time
- STA enables bi-lateral mandibular treatment in one visit
- Esthetic restorative dentistry procedures such as AMSA & P-ASA allow smile-line assessment at time of treatment
- Go right back to work without a numb face
- Patients are more satisfied with, and prefer, The Wand the syringe
- More confident that their dental practice has the latest technology
How It Works
The Wand uses patented technology to control the flow rate and pressure of the anesthesia during the injection. Three speeds are tailored for each injection type to ensure optimal comfort and effectiveness.
The Wand also identifies intraligamentary tissue so dentists can find the precise location for injections. As a result, patients receive successful, virtually painless single tooth anesthesia (STA) with no collateral numbness.